The blending percentage of ethanol with petrol is expected to go up from 1.53% in 2013-14 to 8.5% in 2020-21.
The global ethanol market size is expected to be worth around USD 155.6 billion by 2030 from USD 93.7 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2021 to 2030. Increasing usage of ethyl alcohol as biofuel is major factor driving growth of the ethanol market.
Table of Content:
Introduction to Ethanol Industry
Terminology and Concepts
- Sector Introduction.
- What are the Latest trends.
- The Growth Rate & Market potential.
- Market Evolution.
- What all elements it consists of ?
- All related terminologies.
- Concept Briefs.
- Abbreviation and Vocabulary.
- What are the basic elements of the sector
- Technology brief of the products, core science concepts, Drawings and graphs
- The Overall market size.
- Key Growth Drivers.
- Growth Forecast for next 10 years, Past 5 Years Data.
- Indian, US, Asia, Europe, Africa & Overall global Market growth.
- Global market opportunities for companies by 2021.
- Indian Market scenario(Drivers, Restraint & opportunities).
- Key trend analysis (supplier side demand, Consumer demand side).
- Covid-19 Impact in Industry.
Company ProfilesFinancial Detailing:
- Top Global Companies and Startups.
- Top Indian Companies and Startups
- Potential companies/ Startups looking for partnerships
- Project Setup Investment
- Technology requirements
- Revenue Model
- Financial Projections
Appendix and Useful Resources.
Detailed review of the sector, growth perspective, Future Market Scope.